The number #1 issue with Streaming IPTV is Low bandwidths on your wifi. Go into your settings under wifi and check signal strength. Sometimes if helps if you log out of your wifi and reconnect. (Equipment can cause issues because if your provider says you get 100 mbps your modem and router might not provide that speed) using a third party speed test is always best.
Cleaning out your cache at least once a month helps with speed and cut down buffering.
1. Go to settings
3. Managed installed applications.
4. Pick File
5. Clear cache
(do this ti all files you want to clean, we suggest you clean all files)
Internet providers can interrupt signal of they see you are streaming so we suggest you use IPVANISH to hide what you are doing. It seems to be the best VPN (Virtual Privacy Network. You can hide up to 10 devices for $10 a month with them.
1. Make sure your subscription has not expired.
2. Make sure you have correct username/password typed in.
3. Make sure if you only have 1 device subscription that ONLY 1 device is logged in or it will cause buffering and freezing.
4. Log out and back in if still having issues.
(IPTV Streaming is not perfect but you get so much more for so much less that's why we all cut the cord to cable)
If having issues after running thru steps please Text (260)310-5750 with issue and give time for response. I will be adding link to a private group page so members can help each other.